The cloud is a valuable asset for small businesses with vast responsibilities, but minimal resources. With cloud solutions, SMBs can solve IT dilemmas that they might otherwise need to outsource, often at a high cost. This Wall Street Journal article highlights companies that have turned to the cloud and reduced their third-party IT costs by thousands of dollars!
Cloud applications are becoming commonplace solutions for businesses, and when SMBs put the cloud to work, they can increase productivity and cut IT-related costs. Some of the more popular ways small businesses are using the cloud today include:
- Email, like Google Apps or Microsoft Office 365
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), like Microsoft Dynamics
- Hosted VoIP and Data Solutions, we recommend Windstream Communications
- Financial software, like QuickBooks Online
- Online Backup, like Carbonite Online Backup
How does your small business put the cloud to use? St. Aubin Technologies can help your business make use of many options available to you. Ask a Support Specialist today about utilizing services like Office 365, Windstream Hosted, and Carbonite backup!
Update 03/07/2013: Lockheed Martin successfully migrated the Environmental Protection Agency to the Microsoft Cloud (Office 365 for Government) Full Story