Network security is constantly evolving, and these requirements will be updated as needed.
Please be advised that as of January 1, 2020, St. Aubin Technologies has updated the minimum network requirements for service. These requirements are designed to protect your businesses data and reputation. This is not a sales pitch. The stakes are too high and the internet is too dangerous to risk your business.
Networks must now have:
- St. Aubin Technologies “Basic Network Security and Monitoring Subscription” for all computers
- Business-Level Network Infrastructure including Firewall and Network Switches
- Business-Level Email Services (Office 365)
- Strong User & Admin Passwords with MFA (Multifactor Authentication) wherever possible
- Cloud backup storage (Carbonite and/or SAT Monthly Subscription)
- Windows 10 Workstations (a 2020 calendar year phaseout plan with St. Aubin Technologies for Windows 7 workstations is acceptable)
We are committed to providing excellent service and support to our clients. These requirements are necessary to continue delivering on this promise. We strive to be the best and look forward to servicing your future needs. If you have any questions about whether your network meets these requirements, feel free to give us a call.