As a Microsoft Partner, we’re motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what’s most important to them.
We run our business in much the same way, and believe Microsoft’s eight business divisions offer the greatest potential to serve our customers. They are:
- The Microsoft Trusted Cloud: Continuing advancements in communication, collaboration, & entertainment with offerings like Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, bing, XBOX, skype, and msn.
- 200+ cloud services,
- 1+ million servers,
- $15B+ infrastructure investment,
- 1 billion customers,
- 20 million businesses,
- 90 countries worldwide;
- Now let me ask you, where is your data?
- Server and Tools Business: Microsoft infrastructure software, developer tools and cloud platform, including products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, System Center and the Windows Azure Platform.
- Microsoft Business Solutions: A portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics products and services, as well as Microsoft Health Solutions.
- Microsoft Office Division: Productivity products and services, including Office, Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Project, Visio, and Microsoft’s speech technology investments.
- Interactive Entertainment Business: Key entertainment experiences that span gaming, music and video across multiple screens, including Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, the controller-free Kinect for Xbox 360, Zune Music and Video, and Mediaroom, as well as PC and mobile interactive entertainment.
- Windows Phone Division: Microsoft software and services for Windows Phones worldwide.
- Windows: Welcome to Windows 10! Microsoft’s Windows 10 upgrade counter shows an install rate of 16 per second. 59% of customers report the install going as or better than expected. Learn more about Windows 10 here!
- Skype & Skype for Business: Now combining with Lync, Skype & Skype for Business are moving to the Microsoft Trusted Cloud!